Scuba diving in Cenotes
A cenote is a natural pit, or sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater underneath.
Our trip leaves from 8 am in the morning and we will come back around 3pm.
- 2 dives
- Flash light
- Lunch and drinks
- PADI certified full cave guide (multilingual)
- Transportation to the cenotes
Does not include
- Dive equipment
- Cenotes entrance fees
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Tips and the unspecified
- Your diving license (or at least your PADI number)
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours
- Sign a medical and responsive questionnaire