2 dives Local reef Puerto Morelos
Puerto Morelos is a typical Mexican fishing village, located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen. It is world famous for its coral which is listed as the second most extensive of the entire planet. In 1998 was declared a Natural Protected Area.
Our diving trips will go twice a day, once in the morning at 8h 30 for two dives and the afternoon at 13 h 00 for two other dives. The trip will leave from the beach just in front of the dive shop and our fast boat will take between 10 to 30 min to reach the beautiful coral reef.
- 2 dives
- Snacks and drinks
- PADI certified divemaster guide (multilingual)
Does not include
- Dive equipment
- Photos and videos (multimedia service on demand)
- Tips and the unspecified
- Your diving license (or at least your PADI number)
- Do not fly for the next 18 hours
- Sign a medical and responsive questionnaire